Are you interested in learning about Miniature Pomeranians or Teacup Pomeranians? Well, there is no such thing! Only the one standard Pomeranian exists! Read on to learn more.
You may have heard people talking about Miniature Pomeranians or Teacup Pomeranians. However, it’s really important you learn that there is no such thing. There is only the one standard Pomeranian. This standard Pomeranian is already classed as a toy dog as they are quite small in size. Therefore there is no reason for these dogs to be breed any smaller to create a ‘miniature’ or ‘teacup’ size. The standard Pomeranian is a perfect size already!
You also have to be aware that some breeders or pet stores may advertise Miniature or Teacup Pomeranians for sale. If they do this, they will probably try and sell you a standard Pomeranian with an unacceptable low weight level. So, make sure you purchase your Pomeranian from a reputable breeder or pet storeowner who knows there is no such thing as Miniature Pomeranians. By doing this you will know that your standard Pomeranian is one hundred percent healthy.
So remember, now that you know the truth, if someone tries to tell you about Miniature Pomeranians you can quickly tell them that you know there is no such thing!
- Pomeranians are very smart.
- They may be small, but they have large personalities. This makes them a great choice of pet!
- Part of a Pomeranians large personality is stubbornness. Therefore it’s really important to train your Pomeranian from an early age. If you don’t then they may do whatever they please!
- A Pomeranians life expectancy ranges from approximately thirteen to sixteen years.
- A Pomeranians weight will be approximately two to three and a half kilograms.
- A Pomeranians height will be approximately twenty to thirty centimeters.
- People quite often have a hard time saying “Pomeranian” so they shorten it to “Pom” to make it easier.
- If you allow your Pomeranian to have puppies, the will have approximately between one and four,
- Pomeranians have lots of energy so it’s crucial that they are taken on daily walks.
- Pomeranians make great guard dogs as they are very protective. They can also be trained to bark when someone comes to your door.
- Pomeranians are extremely loyal. Because of this they make a great companion for someone who lives alone such as an elderly person.
- Pomeranians originated from the Spitz dog breed. These were bigger dogs who were used for lots of things including pulling sleds and hunting. This is probably the reason why Pomeranians are so tough!
- And an interesting fact to end with – two Pomeranians survived the sinking of the Titanic. This goes to prove that Pomeranians are certainly a tough breed of dog!
When learning about Miniature Pomeranians you will quickly realize there is no such thing! Only the standard, wonderful Pomeranian exists. And from the facts above you can see that they are certainly amazing little dogs. And remember, this standard breed is already classed as a toy dog so there is definitely no need to miniaturize it any further.